If you have gaps where teeth are missing, or you are currently wearing a full or partial denture, there’s a better way to enjoy your smile.
Dental implants truly provide the next best thing to natural teeth. While dentures can replace missing teeth, they are well-known for being inconvenient. Dental implants are not only reliable but also healthier for your smile and a better long-term investment.
New Tooth Roots
Instead of covering the gums with a smile lookalike, let’s rebuild your smile from the ground up.
A dental implant is a replacement tooth root. It is made from medical-grade titanium, which is a material that bonds with your natural bone. The bone and titanium grow together, making the titanium root the perfect foundation for a new tooth.
A dental implant can:
- Support a single replacement tooth in the form of a dental crown
- Support a dental bridge to replace one or several missing teeth
- Support a full or partial denture, adding security and comfort to traditional alternatives
Now, your false teeth don’t have to depend on your natural teeth or gums for support. Bridges and dentures can damage the surrounding teeth, but dental implants protect your smile while offering ultimate security.
Dental Implants Procedure
We are pleased to announce that we both place and restore dental implants at Today Dental. Many dentists send their patients away to other offices for the dental implants placement and bring them back for the restoration. We know how important convenience and continuity of care is during a surgery. Our talented team will successfully place and restore your implants right here.
- Your dentist will place the dental implants based on a plan designed for your unique smile.
- You will be given several months to heal, during which the bond fuses together with the implants. You can wear a temporary tooth replacement during this time.
- We will place the abutment piece on top of the dental implant, which connects the implant to the replacement tooth.
- The replacement tooth is designed and placed permanently onto the implant.
Your dental implants will look real, feel natural, and last a lifetime. They protect your oral health by stimulating the jawbone and preventing deterioration. If you are hoping to maintain a functional smile and a youthful appearance for as long as possible, dental implants are likely a good choice for you.
Dental implants can be life-changing for so many patients! To learn more about the capabilities of dental implants, or to schedule your consultation, contact Today Dental.