With all of the news surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that we at Today Dental continue to maintain our high standards for infection control, safety, and cleanliness at our office. We remain vigilant in upholding these practices and will take additional precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and local governments.
To reduce transmission of the virus we have also implemented these protocols:
- In addition to our standard, rigorous cleaning protocol, we are deep cleaning our office with a hospital-grade cleaner every hour.
- All “New Patient” and “Consent” forms will be sent electronically via email and/or web link which patients are strongly encouraged to complete online.
- All patients will be contacted prior to their appointment and asked about recent travels or that of any family members.
- We are implementing an optional “avoid the reception area plan.” When you arrive, you can call the office and a team member will contact you via phone and bring you back into a disinfected treatment room.
- All magazines will be removed from the reception area.
- You will be asked to use the available hand sanitizer at the front desk upon arrival.
- All high touch surfaces in common areas will be disinfected routinely throughout the day.
- We will be decreasing the patient numbers per day. We apologize in advance if your appointment is cancelled. This will allow enough time to enhance our protocols.
In an effort to minimize office traffic, we ask that only well patients and necessary caregivers present for appointed procedures. We will reschedule all patients with any signs of illness. These include but are not limited to: fever, coughing, sneezing and/or any signs of respiratory distress.
Thank you for your understanding and consideration as we do our part in helping contain this pandemic.
Thank you for your continued loyalty.
Today Dental Team